Tuesday, March 26, 2013

problems

GOD had sent me a new problem. i am young entrepreneur and im selling artist's merchandise. In December 2012 i opened a pre order to Take Me Home Yearbook by One Direction and when i closed the pre order, i count that there's 8 buyers. I just a reseller, so i bought this take me home yearbook with someone. price of each is Rp220.000 and i bought 8 so i pay her Rp1.760.000. I sell the book with price Rp250.000. since December, my books havent come yet until now. i dont know what to do, all of  my customers have been call me all day, i am stressed out. my supplier is a reseller too and she said that her supplier is lost, she dont know where's he. now i contact both of them but they are lost.

I know that GOD dont let me down, He gives me a problem and i believe that He can solve my problem. I dont know how to solve this, but i believe that He always there when i need. I just begging on GOD because He is the only one that i trust. Every day and night i pray, i wish there's a way to solve this. I know that GOD give this problem for get me closer to HIM.

i hope you see this post and i hope you pray for me, please let this problems clear. thank you

1 comment:

  1. Be patience & tough Michelle!!! You can through this:))

    ReplyDelete